MLB Scoreboard

HTML/JavaScript

martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Rules for participation by the photo of the Panda:



Rules:


Announcement to all my fans, who on Wednesday 06/22/2011, I will post on my twitter the first trivia question whose winner will get an autographed picture of me.

It will be the winner, the first to respond publicly mentioning my account @ KFP48 in a period not exceeding 24 hours.

It will be published a picture of the screen shot of my mailbox stating the date and time of the first to answer correctly as well as a picture of the response.

Whoever wins will be contacted by me to take their data to send the prize.

I remember the first trivia is valid only for the U.S.

Good luck to all!


Facebook Official Page: Pablo Sandoval KFP48




Vote for Pablo Sandoval to All Star Game http://www.mlb.com/vote


@FansPabloS



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario